Our proprietary Spectra Spun ring spun combed tees are knitted & dyed in the USA resulting in a superior t-shirt that is an optimal base for the DTG process.
- Colors: We offer the darkest black & the brightest white in the industry which enhances the vibrancy of your print!
- Reactive Dyeing: Our t-shirts are dyed utilizing reactive dyes right here in Orange County California.Ê This safeguards the printer when using a pretreat process correctly by eliminating discoloration and color loss.
- Combed Cotton: Combing is a process where the cotton strands are combed, removing shorter fibers and giving you a longer smoother yarn for a better-finished fabric. The results are a softer hand and a cleaner printing surface on the t-shirt.
- Ring Spun: Ring-spun is a technique where the fibers are twisted during the spinning process giving you a stronger and smoother yarn, ultimately resulting in a tighter knit garment that will last longer and has superior printability.
- Silicone finishing: Our silicone enzyme finishing process in dyeing removes residue from the knitting process. The end result is a soft hand surface that is ideal for DTG.
- 30 singles gauge yarn: This high yarn count translates into a tighter knit and compliments the Spectra Spun combed ring spun yarn, which is the optimal substrate for DTG.
- 20 singles gauge yarn: This is a lower yarn count which results in a heavier weight t-shirt, but we still utilize a ring spun yarn which gives a soft hand and a great surface for DTG.
- Pre-shrunk: Most tees have minimal shrinkage, but ours have even less. We use a process called compacting to pre-shrink the fabric during dyeing.
- Carbon footprint: NAFTA premium yarns, local knitting, local dyeing and only 195 miles to factories translates into a small carbon footprint. Sustainability is our goal.
- Compliance: Spectra Tees maintains the strictest social & labor compliance in accordance with local & international laws.
- NAFTA compliant: Our goods are knitted & dyed in the USA, then cut/sewn in our facilities in Baja Mexico, which means you can ship to Canada or Mexico with zero duties.
- USA: Our production cycle keeps jobs in North America!