Our classic tank top comes in a great unisex fit with ribbed trims around the armholes and collar, made from our super soft "Spectra Spun" cotton. Designed in California, made in Mexico from USA fabrics, with an easy tear-out label this garment is 100% NAFTA compliant.
Our model Fred (@dibella15) is 5’11” with a 32” waist and wears a medium SpectraUSA 2007 Tank Top.
- 30 Singles Super-Soft “Spectra Spun” Tubular Tank top
- 4.3 – 4.5 0z. 148 GSM
- The Double Needle hemline is your mark of Spectra quality
- This tank comes with a reinforced ribbed sleeve and collar trim
- Tempered and preshrunk in our dyeing process this garment is washer and dryer friendly
- Designed in California, made in Mexico from USA fabrics, with an easy tear-out label this garment is 100% NAFTA compliant.
- This garment is created from 100% Ring-spun Cotton -
Heather colors are 52% Cotton / 48% Polyester
- Grey heather is 90% Cotton / 10% Polyester -
Available in Black, Charcoal Heather, Heather Grey, Red Heather, Royal Blue Heather, and White
- Sizes S – 3XL
|BODY WIDTH -1" BELOW ARM HOLE||18||20||22||24||26||28|
|Dimensions||19 x 14 x 0.4 in|