This tank top has been constructed to a classic design specification and sports a strong silhouette and rugged good looks. Carefully ribbed trims along the neckline, shoulders and arms ensure exceptional comfort and a stylish fit for any activity. Being engineered from Spectra's "Spectra Spun" ring-spun cottons ensures that these tanks have the softest hand and the lightest touch which locking in their intrinsic strength and longevity. A clean, practical design brings a clean, refined shape and form to this garment whilst the modern twist of ring-spun fabrics lens a slimming and elegant look. Our basic Black and White colors have been engineered in 100% ring-spun cottons whilst the Heather Grey has been designed to conform with a classic Americana athletic ring-spun specification of 90% cotton and 10% polyester. Unique to SpectraUSA are the fashion forward bi-blend tanks in Royal, Red and Charcoal heathers which are constructed exclusively from Spectra's proprietary bi-blend fabric technology. Designed in California, made in Mexico from USA fabrics, with an easy tear-out label this garment is 100% NAFTA compliant.
- 30 Singles Super-Soft “Spectra Spun” Tubular Tank top
- 4.3 – 4.5 0z. 148 GSM
- The Double Needle hemline is your mark of Spectra quality
- This tank comes with a reinforced ribbed sleeve and collar trim
- Tempered and preshrunk in our dyeing process this garment is washer and dryer friendly
- Designed in California, made in Mexico from USA fabrics, with an easy tear-out label this garment is 100% NAFTA compliant.
- This garment is created from 100% Ring-spun Cotton
- Grey heather is 90% Cotton / 10% Polyester -
Heather colors are 52% Cotton / 48% Polyester
- Sizes S – 3XL
|BODY WIDTH -1" BELOW ARM HOLE||18||20||22||24||26||28|
|Dimensions||19 x 14 x 0.4 in|