The Karma Tee has been designed to provide you with a great-fitting, sculpted t-shirt and really great feeling karma. From the ground up this shirt has been built around the idea of sustainable manufacture which is why we use only 100% organic cottons which have been sustainably grown and responsibly produced. The polyester blends we weave our premium cottons with have been sourced from responsibly recycled plastics to create a highly prized polyester fibre which gives strength and stretch to this fine garment. This 30 singles ring-spun karma-free t-shirt has a truly soft touch and comes in a stunning shape with a gorgeous fit. We know mother nature would approve of your choice of this unique and karma-free tee. Designed in California, made in Mexico from USA fabrics, with an easy tear-out label.
- Organic and sustainable cottons are blended with responsibly sourced recycled polyester to create a proprietary 30 singles ring-spun and combed yarn
- A sculpted Side Seam T-Shirt
- This garment weighs 4.3 – 4.5 0z at 148 GSM
- The Double Needle hems and sleeves are your mark of Spectra quality
- Our Shoulder to Shoulder reinforcing tape ensures your garment stays true to its original engineering
- Tempered and Preshrunk during our dying process these tees are already washer and dryer friendly
- Due to the difficult in sourcing organic and sustainable cottons as well as responsibly recycled polyester fibers, we regret that this product is NOT NAFTA compliant. We are working with suppliers to find North America solutions for this in future.
- This garment is constructed from 52% Cotton / 48% Polyester ring-spun fabric.
- Sizes S – 2XL
|Dimensions||19 x 14 x 0.4 in|