Spectra’s Bi-blend heathers range of t-shirts is engineered for stretch, strength and ultimate comfort. We’ve specified a tubular torso to remove any pesky seams and offer you a tailored, slimming silhouette. Our uniquely created, proprietary Bi-blend yarns are woven from 100% cotton and polyester fibers to create a highly specialized, incredibly durable and remarkably soft finished textile which actually works to wick perspiration away from your body during a workout. The bi-blend fabric is further tempered through a rigorous dyeing process which softens and lightens the finished garment, providing the luxurious soft touch you have come to expect from our Bi-blend range. This is the perfect tee for anyone with an active lifestyle. Designed in California, made in Mexico from USA fabrics, with an easy tear-out label this garment is 100% NAFTA compliant.
– This garment has been tempered and preshrunk during our dyeing process to ensure that it is washer and dryer friendly.
– Our 30 Singles super soft SpectraSpun ring-spun Bi-blend fabric is a blend of 52% Cotton : 48% Polyester.
– This tubular torso ensures a snug, appealing and Unisex fit for men and women.
– All our double-needle stitching on the hems and sleeves of your garment is the Spectra sign of quality.
– Our shoulder to shoulder tape, helps to protect your garment and allows it to maintain its tailored shape.
– This garment is NAFTA Compliant and is designed in California, and made in North America with American manufactured yarns.
- Sizes S – 3XL
Designed in California, made in Mexico from USA fabrics, with an easy tear-out label this garment is 100% NAFTA compliant.
|BODY WIDTH -1" BELOW ARM HOLE||18||20||22||24||26||28|
|Size||XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, Assorted|
|Dimensions||19 x 14 x 0.4 in|