Did you know besides the blank inventory we offer, that Spectra USA also runs many custom orders for our customers. See below for the FAQ on these custom styles:
1. What is the minimum? Answer: minimums depend on if you require the garment to be tubular or side seam. If side seam, the minimum is 1800 pcs per color. If tubular, the minimum is 5000 pcs per color-way. Note: these quantities are based on you utilizing our existing fabrications as in 30 singles ring spun & combed cotton options etc.
2. What is the lead time? Answer: if you select a color from our existing portfolio, delivery from date of approved credit terms average 8 to 10 weeks. Note: delivery dates vary based on yarn availability, knitting/dyeing capacity & production schedules. Please confirm details with our sales team.
3. What is the country of origin on the neck label? Answer: Designed in California, made in Mexico of USA fabrics.
4. Does your product come with a tear out neck label? Answer: yes, all our product comes with a tear out neck label.
5. How much does a custom style cost? Answer: this varies depending the yarn selection, color and size curve required. Pricing is FOB our California location. Please check with your account manager on your custom style requirements.
6. Where does the finished product ship from? Answer: all completed product ships from our Chino California warehouse.
7. Is there any minimum order on your inventory styles? Answer: zero minimums.
8. Who do I contact regarding my custom inquiry? Answer: we prefer you email Sales@SpectraUSA.net initially. From there your details will be forwarded to the appropriate account manager.
“Quality is not an act, it’s a habit.” – Aristotle